Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I miss Calvin and Hobbes

I know it's been gone from our papers for a long time but I still hold Calvin and Hobbes near and dear to my heart. I think I got the Boston Globe for four years while at Middlebury just to be able to see Calvin and Hobbes (ok...that is a little over simplistic, it actually had something to do with wanting to know what was going on outside the realm of our little Vermont college).

I have been searching for a new coming strip that would tease my mind and leave me wanting more. I'm always open to suggestions. Get Fuzzy has been good to me. Doonesbury can be funny and relevant but you always have to follow that strip. But I have lately been awash in a sea of unfunny drawings. Until now.

Check this one out. Anthony pointed my browser to it and I was amused enough to scroll through the archive. And I continued to chuckle with each passing strip.

Give 'er, eh?

No comments: