Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bicycle Commuting - Part Three

It was nice to get the engine running this morning. I'm starting to get a little routine in the morning, allowing me to get out of the house in about 20 minutes. That includes time for a shower before I leave (shower before I get on the bike?). It's the only way for me to wake up...riding on the road half asleep is not exactly conducive to survival.

This morning, I saw:
5 bikers
8 walkers
1 oblivious driver who panicked and hit the brakes when he saw me

This is the third and final day that I can ride my bike to work. Yesterday, I elected not to ride since it was the second day in a row I would be reffing at night. Which worked out well, seeing how I missed my alarm that morning. Tomorrow, I have an early morning dentist appointment down in Denver.

OK, I gotta go fix my hair....

No comments: