Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sushi

Disclaimer: My mother reads this blog occasionally and I want to assure her that prior to this, I was not using my cell phone in an unsafe manner. That said, she believes any use of a cell phone in a car is unsafe but that would be an argument best suited for another day.

I fully expect to be eating sushi within the next two weeks or so.

Molly and I have entered into the pact. We have made an agreement to no longer text message from our cars (read, write or send). The car must be stationary for us to use our phone in this manner (common sense, right?).

Terms of the agreement are as follows. We are holding ourselves to the honor system. If one of us violates our pact, we must confess. The person in violation will be treating the other to a nice sushi dinner.

I'm getting a bit hungry....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're expecting me to cave first. I don't appreciate that!! :-)