Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pride

I have several friends who have taken on a great deal of societal responsibility. From social work to teaching to simply helping others in need, I am proud of you all.

Mr. Baldwin and I share the typical male friendship. We pick on each other, give one another a great deal of grief and, when we were younger, we used to tear around our family homes wrestling and breaking various things.

All of that aside, I'm not sure words can quite express how proud I am of what Brandon is doing back home in Maine. He has taken on a great deal of responsibility in doing his part in helping educate children and promote their acceptance of diversity. I envy him for what he does and proud that he is one of my greatest friends.

All because of this.

Keep it up Mr. Baldwin. You are broadening horizons and making a difference!

No comments: