Saturday, July 26, 2008

Is this how's it going to be?

I registered to volunteer for the Democratic National Convention a few weeks ago. About a week ago I received my "ticket" for the volunteer orientation and was directed to a really cool website that allows everyone to set up car pools. The ticket stated that the orientation started at 9 on Saturday morning. By Thursday, I had arranged with two other people for a car pool and we aimed to arrive at about 8:30.

Friday afternoon, we received an email stating that the doors open thirty minutes before the event and that they wanted us there before the doors open.

What? They tell us this a day before? I hope this isn't a sign of what is to come. I'd think general organization and communication would be a top priority.

Here we go....

No comments: