Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Colon Cleanse - Day 2

Day 2 was interesting. I've noticed that in the morning after taking the pills and the "shake", my stomach is a little crampy and I don't feel particularly good. I wanted to go for a lunch ride but felt crappy enough that I ended up hanging out quietly. After I eat, I generally feel much better and I am considering altering my morning breakfast habits to see if I can avoid the sludgy feeling.

As far as my happenings are concerned, I first noticed that most of them were ghost "happenings". I'd go but I found that upon wiping, it didn't seem like I had gone at all. The colors and textures have been interesting but I will avoid going into greater detail there.

Jeff left his poo log in the bathroom downstairs for me to fill out while he is off jaunting around the east coast....

No comments: