Monday, July 13, 2009

Greetings

Sunday brought a couple of greetings. My girls returned home and I can't say how happy I am to have them here at home again. It makes the house feel...like home.

--------------------------------

Sunday also brought a greeting from a friend now gone.

Hope got in the car at the airport and as we drove home, she recounted her recent visit with our friend, Anthony.

She said she had a dream where he appeared out of nowhere. Hope said she had had difficulty remembering Anthony's face but in her dream, his familiar countenance was unchanged.

He first appeared to her with his back turned and when she realized it was Anthony, she asked "What are you doing here?". He turned to her and gave her his familiar grin.

Hope said he was so real, he was almost 3-dimensional in her dream.

-------------------------------

And for me? I'm so happy he drops by to say hi and let us know he is doing just fine. We still miss you, my friend, but thanks for saying hi.

No comments: