Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shoes - Part Deux

Emi is developing an Imelda Marcos style fetish for shoes. She searches for her shoes as the first thing she wants to put on in the morning. She wears mismatched shoes because she can't decide if one pair is better than the other. The finds socks (ours) that she wants us to pull on over her shoes. And then she stumbles around because the socks catch her feet on the floor.

Last night, she picked up one of my shoes (after we pulled on one of my over sized socks onto her miniature foot) and held her foot in the air until I succumbed and placed my shoe on her foot. She then tried to stand up and walk.

Didn't work.

She then found one of Hope's cycling shoes in the living room. Picked it up and handed it to me. And then sat on the floor with one foot in the air until I put Mom's shoe on her foot.

She still couldn't walk.

Simply put, Emi is so damn cute!

1 comment:

fibby said...

um... photos, please!?