Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friends

This picture makes me think of my favorite old joke.

What is the difference between a good friend and a great friend?

A good friend will come bail you out of jail.

A great friend is sitting next to you saying, "Dude, that was freakin' awesome!"


Which reminds me of another story and how I scared our great friends, the Lewis'.

We would often joke that we carry shovels in our trunks just in case our good friends get into too much trouble and we have to help them bury the evidence.

Early one morning, I had to call them for some help. The only message I left on their machine was, "remember how we always joke about carrying shovels in our trunks?".

They called back within five minutes ready to bury a body. I then explained I needed their horsepower to help pull down a tree.

But it worked!

Great friends....


No comments: